Senior Breakfast

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Breakfast

Michael Geesey, River Atkinson, and William Trautman are served by Culinary student, Lukas Wilson.

Logan Haith

Logan Haith

Logan Haith

Logan Haith, Staff Writer

Every year The Bijou School throws a Senior Breakfast to congratulate the graduating seniors. On May, 11, 2018, the Bijou graduating seniors, their parents, and staff gathered into the large auditorium entrance hall for a delicious breakfast.  The Career Pathways culinary student chefs created and served  the meal.

Kris Gray, Bijou Counselor congratulated the students.  She also shared an opportunity to help make the graduates even more successful as they face their future after high school.  A class to help them be successful as many of them pursue careers at Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC) will be made available to the graduates this summer.  It is the AAA class offered by PPCC.

Cordell Fout and Brandon Jones enjoy breakfast with Math Teacher, Cherry Fenzcik.

Students and their parents enjoyed the anticipation of the upcoming graduation ceremonies.  Parents expressed thanks to the staff for the support and encouragement offered to their young men and women.  Many students shared their hopes, dreams, and plans for their future.

Logan Haith
Pamala Kluth, Shailynn Robbins- McGowan, and River Atkinson at the Bijou Senior Breakfast.