7 Anime’s for 2017

KonoSuba Season 2

KonoSuba Season 2

Allyssa Longest, Staff Writer

Season 2 of Spring Anime in 2017 includes exciting new adventures for familiar heroes. Titles are:  “My Hero Academia”, “KonoSuba”, “Blue Exorcist”, “The Seven Deadly Sins”, “One Punch Man”, and  “Attack on Titan”. One new anime in its first season is “Steins Gate 0″. 

The first anime adaptation began airing on January 14, 2017, and completed its run of ten episodes .  The website, Crunchyroll, simultaneously streamed the series, “KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!” with English subtitles.

“Blue Exorcist”Season 2News, Updates: Todo Awakens The Impure King! … According to Crunchyroll, it was also confirmed that “Blue ExorcistSeason 2  will feature the Kyoto Impure King Arc! The synopsisof thesecond seasonwill still follow the story of Rin Okumura and hisexorcistfriends in True Cross Academy.  

“Seven Deadly Sins” is expected to continue from the events after the four-part OVA series, entitled “The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy War.” Avid followers are excited to see Princess Elizabeth as she continues her quest to find the Sacred Knights, and to re-claim the Liones Kingdom.  

“One Punch Man” Season 2. … But these are all speculations made by fans for “One Punch Man” Season 2. Other reports claim that Saitama will be facing he’s most worthy opponent Garou.  While the official release date of “One Punch” season 2 is still unknown, there are several speculations that the intended release of the anime will be in the early months of 2017.

After fans almost losing hope that  “Attack on Titan” Season 2 will never come, confirmation that “AoT” will finally come back in the first quarter of next year has emerged. Reports that the upcoming series created by Hajime Isayama will mostly reveal on Eren Yeager’s past, how we became a Titan and his possible death in the hands of a friend. 

“Steins Gate 0”   An alternate ending to “Steins Gate” that leads with the eccentric mad scientist Okabe, struggling to recover from a failed attempt at rescuing Kurisu. He decides to give up and abandons his lively scientist alter ego, in pursuit to forget the past. When all seems to be normal, he is seemingly pulled back into the past by meeting an acquaintance of Kurisu, who tells him that they have begun testing a device that stores the memory of a human and creates a simulation of them with their characteristics and personalities.
Okabe begins testing and finds out that the simulation of
Kurisu has brought back anguish and some new unexpected tragedies.

Ratings from 1 being the lowest and and 5 being the best. For the 2017 Spring Anime’s starting off with “My Hero Academia”  a 3. It is a entertaining  anime to watch for the second season and see how the story progresses. Next,we have “KonoSuba”  another 3 rating. The story progress is a lot like “My Hero Academia” of a slow beginning than gets  faster in the middle.” Blue Exorcist ” second season a 5. Lots of action and a pretty nice going story line at a good pace and good cliff hangers. ” The Seven Deadly Sins ”   rating 4, a well paced season but  with only four episodes. “One Punch Man”  rating 3 an interesting action of season two but just as many laughs in season two just like one. ” Steins Gate 0 ” rating 4, compairs to the manga mostly though the episodes.

Allyssa Longest, Staff Writer

Allyssa is an anime and music enthusiast.  She spends her spare time playing the tenor saxophone. She has a 'can-do' attitude.  Her love of books drives...